Sunday, 1 February 2009

Every breath you take
by Police

Every breath you ________
Every move you _________
Every bond you _________
Every step you _________
I’ll be watching you

Every single _________
Every word you ________
Every game you _________
Every night you _________
I’ll be watching you

you/ can't / Oh / see
me/ you/ to / belong
my / heart/ poor/ aches/ how
step/ with/ take/ you/every


Every move you________
Every vow you _________
Every smile you _________
Every claim you __________
I’ll be watching you

Since you’ve gone I been lost without a __________
I dream at night I can only see your ________
I look around but it’s you I can’t ___________
I feel so cold and I long for your __________
I keep crying baby, baby, please...
(Repetition)



make (x2) trace day stay take (x2) replace fake say embrace

break (x2) face play stake

No comments: